Aesthetics medicine is a term that specifically applies to any specialty involved in the process of changing a patient’s appearance. This can be done to boost someone’s face and/or body. These aesthetics services are also used to decrease risk of particular diseases, including obesity. The scope of this field includes dermatology as well as some surgical practices. It incorporates a variety of techniques, from non-invasive laser treatments to invasive reconstructive surgery.
Most Popular Aesthetics Services in Brooklyn NY
- Dermal fillers, comprised mostly of hyaluronic acid, are used in order to aid with diminishing facial lines. They are also used to restore the fullness and facial volume that is lost with age. Additionally, these can be used to enrich shallow contours, plump lips, and enhance the look of recessed cars.
- Botox injections are utilized in order to manage and reduce wrinkles on the face, most commonly used for Crow’s Feet and other wrinkles on the face that are only visible during facial movement. The formula that makes up Botox is able to be used as a way to manage wrinkles in a preventative manner. Additionally, this has been recognized as a valid treatment for migraines and excessive sweating.
- Thread Lift is the non-surgical alternative to a face lift. It is used to help with loose skin located in the cheek, neck, and upper brow areas without the risk and recovery time associated with a traditional surgical facelift. Being far less prone to bear unanticipated results, the Thread Lift could be exactly what you need to regain that youthful appearance.
- Sclerotherapy is a therapy, which is minimally invasive. It is used to treat small varicose and spider veins. The end result of the process is the sealing shut of those veins. Results are apparent within just a few weeks.
- Microneedling is a process that assists the body in the production of collagen and elastin. The results of which will provide your skin and face with that desired youthful appearance. The most common use for microneedling or RF microneedling is to better the appearance of scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, tired skin, and acne. It can also be utilized to eliminate.
- Ozone Injections for Your Skin, or StemOzone is a very fast procedure that results in the rejuvenation of your skin from the inside out. It will reconstruct the skin, making it thicker and more elastic. This also increases circulation. This results in the elimination of lines, improved skin tone, as well as a reduction of wrinkles. StemOzone can be used on scar tissue allow, greatly improving its appearance.
- Carboxytherapy is used, because of the properties of regeneration that it owns, for the treatment of cellulite, stretch marks, and hypertrophic scars. This treatment results in improved circulation, skin elasticity, and it will even encourage the repair of collagen, all while destroying localized fatty deposits. It is the only known treatment for both new and old stretch marks. It can also be utilized in order to correct and improve the look of dark circles under your eyes, in just five minutes.
- Laser Hair Removal, uur certified laser hair removal specialists use Forma TK technology that has been developed using the highest quality and safety standards to provide you with the best and most important permanent results—quickly too.
- Intense Pulsed Light or IPL is a form of photorejuvenation—or, simply put, the use of an intense light to rejuvenate skin, especially skin damaged by the sun. IPL laser treatment is sometimes called a “photofacial treatment”
- Non-surgical butt lift. The non-surgical butt lift accentuates your body’s natural curves avoiding buttock augmentation surgery and complications that surgical intervention carries.
- Lip injections can give you more plumper, fuller lips you so desire. There are several types of the hyaluronic acid fillers used in our practice. Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane.
When to Speak with an Aesthetic Medicine Specialist?
You may want to speak with a specialist in aesthetics medicine if you wish to strengthen your self-esteem and social interactions, want to slow or reverse the signs of aging that you are noticing, have experienced some trauma which resulted in a change to your appearance, or if you have been diagnosed with specific medical conditions. If any of this applies to you, then Aesthetics Services and medicine may be just what you need. Visit our clinic in Queens, Brooklyn, NY for Aesthetics Medicine.